Effect on cutaneous microbiota
Moisturizing has a principal function on the cutaneous renewal, the dermal and epidermal cells good functioning and allows the strengthening of the skin barrier function. Cutaneous microbiota is another barrier for our skin, and is a real layer of the epidermis which is present on all the skin surfaces. It protects the skin and acts as a barrier against environmental attacks. Stabilize the microbial community and recolonize the skin with commensal bacteria constitute an effective and gentle method to fight the dry skin.
Extracted from made in France flowers, its extract help the skin to act against outside aggressions, by moisturizing and balancing the cutaneous microbiota.
Mechanism of action
- Takes part in the skin’s defense processes against oxidative stress
- Moisturizing effect
- Effect on the cutaneous microbiota
- In tubo test: antioxidant effect
- Clinical test: Moisturizing analysis by corneometry and cartography, cutaneous desquamation index analysis, bacteria qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Total polyphenols
- Hyrdoxicinnamic acid
- Recommended percentage: 1 to 3%
- Soluble in the aqueous phase
Examples of applications
Skin care: Moisturizing care, day and night cream