The eye contour is a very sensible face area. The epidermis is up to 4 times thinner than on other areas on the face. If there is a bad blood circulation (lymphatic or due to vascular permeability increase), subcutaneous pigments are not correctly eliminated and can accumulate. Brown shadows or bluish colors can then appear on these areas, due to this pigments accumulation or to an abnormal vascularization.
Eye’Light is a rose of Provins extract, derived from a made in France sourcing. This extract fights brown shadows and sagging skin. The skin is younger, the look is brighter.
Mechanism of action
- Takes part in the skin’s defense processes against oxidative stress
- Dermal structure holding
- Concealer effect by inhibiting the VEGF production and by decreasing the shadows colors differences
- In tubo test: antioxidant effect
- In vitro test: effect on MMP-1 and VEGF
- Clinical test: measurement of ΔE*ab
- Total polyphenols
- Ellagic acid
- Total glycosylated flavonoids
- Recommended percentage: 1 to 3%
- Soluble in the aqueous phase
Examples of applications
Skin care: Eye contour care, face care, masks