Berkemyol® green tea
Daily and with time, skin suffer from damages caused by an excess of free radicals. Those compounds are created by various factors (pollution, solar radiation,...) and cause, mainly, oxidation of proteins and lipids, supporting the youth of the skin.
Berkemyol® green tea is an active composed by esterified polyphenols extracted from green tea leaves. The set of properties allow to protect and maintain the skin in a state of youthfulness and optimal cohesion, fighting efficiently against ambiant pollution.
Mechanism of action
- Re-oxygenates the skin, boosting the cellular respiration mechanisms
- Reinforces the suppleness of the skin, stimulating synthesis of collage IV and fibrilline
- Prevents from aging induced by UV, fighting against oxidative stress
- Protects from cutaneous aging fighting against oxidation of lipid membrane
- Ex-vivo tests: collagen IV and fibrilline-1 stimulation, improvement of cutaneous microcirculation, skin oxygenation
- Clinical test: skin oxygenation
- Polyphenols of esterified green tea leaves > 95%
- Catechin, epigallocatechin and gallocatechin in majority
- Recommended percentage: 0.3 to 0.7%
- Soluble in oily phase
Examples of application
Make-up: make-up with skincare properties